Hey *,
(1) Since it was addressed on the mailing list today (see
<http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/2012-June/034038.html>)
I spent some time on filter/inc/filter/msfilter/msdffimp.hxx.

Patch 0001:
    - translation of remaining German comments into English
    - added some TODO markers for method descriptions where I have no
clue what the parameters do
Patch 0002:
    - changed existing comments into doxygen format
    - changed and re-indented existing documentation after members
    - re-wrapped and corrected some existing comments
    - deleted method that was commented out and thus dead code
Patch 0003:
    - deleted empty lines
    - re-indented code
    - added/deleted spaces in parameter lists
    - wrapped parameter lists if too long

(2) In addition, I was wondering if it would be possible to shorten
parameters (e.g. "com::sun::star::uno::Reference <
com::sun::star::embed::XStorage >& xDestStg") by using aliases or
other ways to point to that namespaces. But I am not skilled enough in
C++ to do that (see e.g. patch 0003 for examples).

(3) Moreover, the forward declarations and "#define" blocks are widely
spread over the whole file. Can I rearrange these so that they are all
bundled at the top of this file? In my eyes this would make it more
readable plus provide all needed classes and definitions on one or two
screen pages.

Cheers,
Philipp