On Thu, 2012-06-21 at 07:49 +0800, Phil Hart wrote:
On 20/06/2012 8:21 PM, Caolán McNamara wrote:
On Wed, 2012-06-20 at 15:37 +0800, Phil Hart wrote:
Answers:

phil@linux-012k:~/Downloads/libreoffice-core-3.5.99.1> grep JAVA config_host.mk
export JAVALIB=-L/usr/lib64/jvm/java-1.5.0-gcj/lib64
export JAVA_HOME=/usr/lib64/jvm/java-1.5.0-gcj
export JAVA_SOURCE_VER=1.6
export JAVA_TARGET_VER=1.6
odd, I wonder why it ended up as 1.6 here. I'd have expected 1.5. Can I
get the output of...

java -version
and
javac -version
and
grep JDK config_host.mk

I mean, gcj should work, and should work out of the box (though from the
above a hackaround of --with-java-target-version=1.5

C.

Answers:
Question: Might these values have been affected by the install of Java-1_6_0-openjdk-devel
that I did previously?

Yes, I wanted to see the java + javac output of the configuration that
the config_host.mk from the failed build was generated with :-) Rather
than their current post-openjdk install values.

C.