Hi bfo,

bfo píše v St 13. 06. 2012 v 10:46 -0700:
Petr Mladek wrote

Create the wiki pages about getting the windows
backtrace.

Hi.
Draft is available at
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/How_to_get_a_backtrace_with_WinDbg.

Great work! I really like that it is so detailed, shows strings that
people might expect on the screen, and describes everything step by
step.

Hmm, IMHO, the requirement to build LO is a real blocker. I am afraid
that it would discourage most reporters. I wonder if Jesus or any
tinderbox could provide build that would be usable. Jesus?

LO Windows developers are asked to comment:
- what debug output do they actually need
- which additional WinDbg commands should be used (if any)
- is mini dump generation&analyse  procedure presented there useful (if not
- how to do it the right way)

I added some Windows experts into CC. I hope that they could comment on.

Thanks a lot for working on it.

Best Regards,
Petr