I pushed it. Imperfect dash is better then solid line.

On 15/06/12 23:41, Christina Roßmanith wrote:
Hi,

finally a patch is ready for handling of dashes. I've removed all
polygon emulation stuff. Svg has a more flexible way to define dashes.

1. ODF only permits one constant distance between dashes. Currently the
average of all distances is taken.
2. The svg dash array is parsed up to the point where is can't be
represented by ODF parameters. That should be better than rejecting the
whole array and drawing a solid line.
3. Dash offset can't be represented at all.

Comments and nitpicking welcome...

As far as I can see now the emulated style id in the internal-style-ref
attribute isn't used anywhere (id following after '$'). Keep it or
remove it?

No idea. Thorsten?

F.