so it turns out that the fixes for fdo#48647 and fdo#49438 interact in a
bad way, and hence the border in the bugdoc on fdo#38116 is not
displayed; this is a regression in libreoffice-3-5.

let me lament about the fact that the people doing these 2 fixes have
_clearly_ not communicated well with each other :-/

[for that particular bugdoc, the border is only imported properly since
i backported vmiklos' fix 10 minutes ago, but it's a regression for
non-WW8 documents]

should be fixed with:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=0044bd800b742f28056805bb163ff243cf4095f3