Hi all,
    a possibly silly question, but I'm wondering why new code files
(e.g. sfx2/inc/sfx2/zoomitem.hxx) say:

+ * Copyright 2000, 2010 Oracle and/or its affiliates.
+ *
+ * OpenOffice.org - a multi-platform office productivity suite
+ *
+ * This file is part of OpenOffice.org

Is this expected or should the template files be updated?

Cheers
Matteo

Caolán McNamara <caolanm@redhat.com> wrote:
(08/06/2012 15:51)