Hi Markus,

Markus Mohrhard wrote (11-06-12 08:13)

Please check here that the other uses of these strings should really
contain an accelerator.

You mean the other strings in the pop-up, thus Sort Ascending up to Not Empty? I thought about that, but decided to start with this little patch as 'starter'.
The pop-up window behaves a bit strange, IMO
Hitting Alt-Down launches it, but it does not have a focus.
When you put the focus in the top-part with Down, the OK and Cancel cannot be used by the accelerators.

The string used for this is STR_BTN_TOGGLE_ALL but keep in mind that
this one is used not only for the autofilter popup. It is also used
for the pivot table pop up so please make sure that it makes sense
there too.

Thanks, I will look at that.
Interesting: looking at recent additions from Kohei, e.g. the strings Sort Ascending and Sort Decending do not come from the file that defines STR_BTN_TOGGLE_ALL (sc/source/ui/cctrl/checklistmenu.src)

It looks as if the popup is build with three more or less separate components?

If it does not make sense we need to find another solution,
maybe setting the string to another one with the accelerator in it for
the autofilter case.

OK & no need to hurry,

Regards,
Cor