Hi Michael,

Yep it was the wrong track on IRC about make but no problem. (anyway I do
too much errors to complain about this :-))

In fact, first I didn't know how to apply what said David on this thread to
retrieve the bt, then with the details he gave, I wanted to reproduce the
problem but was stuck by Boost date problem (finally solved by Bjoern).

Now I passed this step (see
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/udk-module-fails-to-compile-tp3987690p3988392.html)
but now it fails to compile sfx2 (a solver dependancy or something, I'm not
at home so can't give details, i can just tell "make sfx2.clean && make
sfx2" doesn't work).

Before that, I had this problem "ZipEnumeration::ZipEnumeration(...
undefined/unsolved ref" or something.
I passed this with just make package.clean && make package.

In brief, I or my laptop must have been cursed 2 or 3 days ago :-) I'll try
another "make clean && make" after day job.

Julien.
PS : Thank you guys for your support and your patience.