Unbelievable. Even Apple didn't dare to go this far with OS X 10.8,
which is precisely about "iOS-inspired" enhancements!

I guess it's time to rebrand Microsoft's flagship product as wIndOwS.
Or maybe iWindows.

(And let's not even ention the rumors that RTM is coming late June or
early July - with less than a year between the first alpha and RTM,
that's even more of a rushjob than Windows Me was!)

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 10:34 AM, Jesús Corrius