On Mon, 2012-05-28 at 10:18 +0300, Tor Lillqvist wrote:
Could somebody who is more familiar with running LO in a GTK-based
environment take care of reviewing this patch, thanks?

        Yep - so; I'm rather less sure about this patch. If I run gedit, I get
no pre-lighting behaviour for tabs, and while I can see the attraction
of a prelight, it makes rather a startling and (IMHO) unpleasant effect
at least with my default theme - since the tab is rendered as if it is
in the foreground behind the others, there is a rectangular cut-off
there that looks a tad unpleasant, cf. the attached.

        Is there a better way to achieve the same end ? :-) (and/or any nice
pictures of your preferred theme)

        Thanks !

                Michael.