On Wednesday 30 of May 2012, Philipp Riemer wrote:
Hi,

While translating comments and cleaning up the files in
"sw/source/core/undo", I realized a piece of code which indentation was
wrong. I tried to re-indent it but it seems as if there are too many
braces in the function call...

Could anyone else please also check the body of the function
"SwUndoDelete::UndoImpl(::sw::UndoRedoContext & rContext)" in the file
"sw/source/core/undo/undel.cxx" (spanning approx. from line 750 to 900)
and try to re-indent the respective parts? Because I get 7 LOC that are
outside of the function body after doing this...

 There is no problem with the code. The block with comment "// code block so
that SwPosition is detached when deleting a Node" is a standalone compound
statement that is not attached to anything, it is there just to limit the
scope and lifetime of the aPos variable.

--
 Lubos Lunak
 l.lunak@suse.cz