hmm... I think it is a requirement , for example , I want to edit ods and
also other office file in chrome browser , so I need to use a library to
prase the ods file , and shown to the web , and I do not need to install
many other software , such as microsoft office , open office , libreoffice
, only a library enough , and it is very lightweight.