On Sun, May 27, 2012 at 12:39:32AM +0200, Matúš Kukan wrote:
On 26 May 2012 06:25, David Tardon <dtardon@redhat.com> wrote:
On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 12:43:45PM -0500, Norbert Thiebaud wrote:
On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 11:58 AM, Norbert Thiebaud <nthiebaud@gmail.com> wrote:
On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 11:05 AM, Matúš Kukan <matus.kukan@gmail.com> wrote:
On 25 May 2012 14:20, Noel Grandin <noel@peralex.com> wrote:
Build error log attached for a cygwin build (i.e. on Windows).

I've ignored testtools, it needs more love.

Then I've just removed unregistered libraries from RepositoryExternal.mk : 1288
to see the linking fail.

And after
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=feature/gbuild_merge&id=cd3559f0b2483fa6655df5711ae207853f7ce8ee

actually that one was fixed with
87f63318d858aaa81836a8406d23a77442973c0f in gbuild_scp2

It seems there are some missing patches...

I've cherry picked them and is running a MacOSX test...

Thanks. I wonder where I lost them...

It's getting better but still not complete.
At least scp2 and reportbuilder builds now on Windows.

Problems:
shell - missing exported symbols in ooofilt library from
shell/source/win32/shlxthandler/ooofilt/exports.dxp

Right. And the same for shlxthdl. I will fix that.

Something like 156202b06270a90a4b73370d04401486145076d2 could help.

I do not understand what are you trying to achieve there.
SAL_DLLPUBLIC_EXPORT expands into __declspec(dllexport) on Windows and,
according to http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/7k30y2k5(v=vs.80) ,
this is equivalent to using /EXPORT:symbol on linker's command line. So
the commit effectively changes nothing, except that it uses less
preferred way to specify the exports...

testtools - CustomTarget_bridgetest_climaker.mk
error: .NET exception occured: System.AccesViolationException:
Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an
indication that other memory is corrupt.
at ?A0x393b8821.sal_main()

No idea.

connectivity - unresolved symbol __imp__SHGetFolderPath in
Library_postgresql-sdbc-impl.mk

I suppose it needs shell32.dll . Can you try that?

D.