On 23/05/12 23:08, julien2412 wrote:
Hello,

I took a look at the fdo#50178 Reading Visio file causes crash and put a
backtrace here https://bugs.freedesktop.org/attachment.cgi?id=61938

Interesting console message :
/usr/include/c++/4.6/debug/safe_iterator.h:465:error: attempt to compare
    iterators from different sequences.

and location for bt :

..../libvisio/unxlngx6/misc/build/libvisio-0.0.16/src/lib/VSDXContentCollector.cpp:1499

Then here is the line which fails :
1499   if (iter != m_NURBSData.end())

The problem is "iter" can be initialized in both ways :
- 1492     iter = m_stencilShape->m_nurbsData.find(dataID);
- or 1496  iter = m_NURBSData.find(dataID);

So I propose a patch which defines a variable "iterEnd" initialized in both
specific cases and with which "iter" is compared.
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/file/n3985678/libvisio-0.0.16-fdo50178.patch
libvisio-0.0.16-fdo50178.patch

hmmm yes that looks reasonable, should fix it.

PS : If the fix is right, I'm not sure how to commit push it ("git add
libvisio-0.0.16-fdo50178.patch" then "git commit -a" etc.?)

just git add both files, the new one and the existing one, and then git
commit.