Christina Roßmanith píše v Út 15. 05. 2012 v 22:26 +0200:
Hi,

in a svg path "H 40.5.6" should be parsed in the same way as "H 40.5 .6"

commit bef8e358b6940fd4a976cb346dfd829643e581b8 makes the double parser
stop if a second separator '.' is seen. Furthermore the test wether we
are on a number returns 'true' for a '.' that parsing starts even
without a digit preceding '.'.

Looks reasonable. It fixes what you describe => pushed into 3-5 branch,
see
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-3-5&id=de4b790fa928f92bf40b2e2b2c2acb622f9ebd8b

Now the w3c test paths-data-18f.svg nearly passes - there is no red
anymore - but there is no gold either  :-(

I keep my fingers crossed that you nail this down as well. It is great
to see the progress.

BTW: We are better than inkscape 0.46. I am not sure how it works with
more up-to-date inkscape but anyway ;-)

Best Regards,
Petr