Comment By: Daniel Naber (dnaber)
Date: 2012-05-15 15:13

Message:
Thank you for the patch, I have just committed it so it will be in LT 1.8
(and upcoming daily snapshots, of course).

Hi Daniel,

The LibreOffice sources still include LanguageTool 1.4.0. Should we eventually update that? (Note, the above patch is not relevant for LO's use of LT as a bundled extension, so I'm asking more because of general housekeeping rather than a specific issue.) One plan might be to update once LT 1.8.0 is available (what time frame would that be?).

Btw, there are two patches applied to the LT sources in LO. languagetool/JLanguageTool-1.4.0.patch seems mainly targeted at making the code work with Java < 1.6. languagetool/JLanguageTool-1.4.0-no-hc.patch removes a high-contrast icon, now that LO removed support for them in this way. You might or might not want to apply these upstream.

Stephan