Christina Roßmanith píše v Pá 11. 05. 2012 v 22:05 +0200:
Hi,

I've changed lcl_importNumberAndSpaces to lcl_importFlagAndSpaces
because it is only used to import flags (single digit). Values != 0 or
=! 1 return false as does a '-'. Now missing white space between flags
isn't a problem any longer.

commit 508fcf698ec7cd97af1eb8936ab30b257143bc1b

Great catch!

I would go even slightly forward. I see the following at
http://www.w3.org/TR/2011/REC-SVG11-20110816/paths.html

--- cut ---
flag:
    "0" | "1"

If I am not mistaken, only the "0" and "1" digits are allowed. Thus also "+"
sign should be ignored. I have handled this by the commit:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=e6007cf40be9a1dd9913c6c7e539f14377add77e

It works fine, looks correct, so I have pushed it into 3-5 branch. I
squashed both commits into one, see
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-3-5&id=36c401f402a30f386dba82f121961a187ab8f7af

Thanks a lot for nailing it down.

Best Regards,