On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 2:30 AM, Miklos Vajna <vmiklos@suse.cz> wrote:
On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 02:21:14AM -0500, Norbert Thiebaud <nthiebaud@gmail.com> wrote:
The 2 following patch add the support for ChangeId and tweak it to
tolerate git-am -s (issue with extraneous empty line)

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=18118cd9c581659fa6f9aef1e1729e87c9fd1bba
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=298fbdc42af781cdd47d2cbedd945ec8c4a564bc

It might prove convenient to have them back-ported to 3-5.
This does not impact the code in any way, so there is no risk of
regression due to these patches.

One issue me and Tor noticed: if you already have a change-id, and amend
the commit, multiple "I " gets added. See commit
5a5d80ce5483696e0b05c31a0c4134c8ae4b82eb for example. I think it would
be nice to fix that before the hook hits -3-5.

Fixed in master with
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=73c40f95742b6b4854cae177a711098dc106c35d

to be cherry picked too

Norbert