(All the files that are mentioned in here are in the attached file)

Hi all,

I'm currently trying to port the Creative Commons extension for LibreOffice
from Java to Python (the source for the Java code can be obtained from
http://code.creativecommons.org/svnroot/ccooo/branches/akila-gsoc-2010 ). I
decided to use the same *Addons.xcu , description.xml ,
META-INF/manifest.xml *files. I added a test python file named *test.py *and
and edited the entry in the *META-INF/manifest.xml *file from ,

<manifest:file-entry manifest:media-type="
application/vnd.sun.star.uno-component;type=Java" manifest:full-path
="cooo.jar"/>

<manifest:file-entry manifest:media-type="
application/vnd.sun.star.uno-component;type=Python" manifest:full-path="
test.py"/>

Then I added everything to a folder and zipped the folder and changed the
extension to *.oxt *and installed it to LibreOffice. According to the
*Addons.xcu
*, a new menu item named *creative commons *should appear under the *Insert
*menu. But this is not visible. Also I cannot uninstall the extension by
clicking on the remove button in the extensions manager. Nothing happens
when I click on the remove button.

Can somebody help me to establish the menu entries using these files..?
Also, as I'm a novice to LibreOffice extensions development, am I doing
this packaging in a correct way..?

--
Thank you..!
071-6372089