On 11/05/12 13:41, Eike Rathke wrote:
Hi Noel,

On Friday, 2012-05-11 12:10:27 +0100, Noel Power wrote:

I remember we talked about this before, I guess I meant to check if
it fixed things for you ( and get it to 3.5 )
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=7580fff93292d08bc6f42792f256b832f5c4bad6
can you still reproduce this problem  (and perhaps verify this fixes
it ? )
Yup, 3-5 still had it and that fixed it, pushed
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?h=libreoffice-3-5&id=a2859b0bdf4bc84ea02c3a59ae4d626739732643
oh that's great you could confirm because I could never reproduce that

thanks again

Noel