Hi Rafael,

On Mon, 2012-05-07 at 16:50 -0430, Rafael Dominguez wrote:
I talked with the design guys this saturday, and we should have a
almost final design ready this weekend to work on. It will be with the
most important and basic stuff needed to get work going.

Great! Any link to the work you did this Saturday? I couldn't find much
changes on the wiki Whiteboard.

About the classes and stuff, yes ill be having classes and exams
during the gsoc but only half day, so ill be working noon/night my
time on the gsoc stuff.

Ok, I'll try to shift my working time a bit (at least a few days a
week), to work during your afternoon.

I checked the CMIS code, but ill need some pointers on how to use
that, im guessing i need to use that through uno stuff right??

There are two ways to use it ATM:
  * Directly link the libcmis library in your module and use it directly
(see example of use in cmis-client.cxx [0]
  * Opening a special URL with the LibreOffice UCB. See some sample URLs
in the units tests [1]. The LibreOffice fpicker can also help you to
understand how these are normally handled [2]

This week, im gonna try doing basic stuff with the GUI to get more
familiar with it and know exactly what i need todo when implementing
the full dialog and already got libreoffice compiled without issues on
latest master.

I see that you already have a git access: this is good. You can start by
creating a feature branch for your work and start your tests in it.
After that, I thing the best is to start creating a new dialog from
scratch and link it to a menu entry. Once that is set, you'll be able to
concentrate on the dialog itself.

[0]
http://sourceforge.net/p/libcmis/code/ci/a53e29686b8d44ea67ad2b994b8f6b09cda32d23/tree/src/cmis-client.cxx
[1] http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/tools/qa/cppunit/test_urlobj.cxx#246