On Thursday 03 of May 2012, Julien Nabet wrote:
On 30/04/2012 15:01, Caolán McNamara wrote:
On Sun, 2012-04-29 at 01:15 -0700, julien2412 wrote:
FWIW I *think* we're still building the "universal" LibO on a
RHEL-4-alike baseline so we'd need some route to use the api that
exists on glib2-2.4.7 (!, ?) so we can't unconditionally use
g_source_get_time Either need some ifdefs or seeing as docs now claim
that g_source_get_current_time ignores source and is the same as
g_get_current_time and a quick peek at the code confirms this just use
that instead, i.e.
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=bb36072c92687a954
a38aeca7fb9945f8e7cca13 I'd personally skip it for cherry-picking to 3-5
C.

I finally succeeded in compiling 3.5 branch by using some pragmas. I
just learn how to use them so perhaps it's not the best efficient way to
use them.
I just wonder if the patch attached could be useful to push on 3.5 branch.

Any idea ?

 Is there any point in building stable releases with -Werror? If a warning
points to an actual error, it'll get caught in master as well and backported,
if it's serious.

--
 Lubos Lunak
 l.lunak@suse.cz