If you already ran into the problem, git pull && make will not automatically
make it go away; you'll need to manually remove
~/.config/libreoffice/3/user/extensions/bundled/ once.

Hence, I'll still like to know the current head on that machine, before you do
a fresh git pull.  (And the "different by some hours," is the openSUSE 12.1
head older or younger than the openSUSE 11.4 one?)  Please tell me it is at
least five hours older.  ;)
The current head on my openSUSE 12.1 machine is commit 17d08197761567f72f8b58c8aa71bac31701968e
After deleting the bundles directory, LibreOffice did start (at the second attempt, I guess that
having to create the file(s) made a first time start not possible).
I hope that all your problems -regarding this phenomenom- are solved :)

Winfried