On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 2:39 PM, Stephan Bergmann <sbergman@redhat.com> wrote:
Only 0002-WaE-Clang-unused-variable.patch and
0003-WaE-Clang-unused-variable.patch I did not push.  Can you change them as
I suggested above (or just let me know if you want me to do that)?

I attached updated patches which use SAL_WARN_IF instead of
OSL_ENSURE, warnings are indeed gone and hopefully the messages are a
bit better than before.

The 3rd one links to the CLucene patch proposed upstream as you suggested.