I will provide the complete details on what I am trying to do.
I don't want to install LibreOffice on my machine but still want to
use the utility of LibreOffice to convert the doc to ps(print-script)
format.I know this is quite tough and there is a lot of
interdependency but still can someone provide me any reference that
would help me and the basic approach how to proceed.Any help would be
greatly appreciated.
I want use the source code of LibreOffice Writer to do this.So please
tell me what components in Writer that does this conversion or any
idea so that at least I can move forward.

Thanks
Ankit