On 04/17/2012 04:45 PM, Michael Meeks wrote:
        It seems that the ucb has this: 'HandleCookiesRequest' UNO struct used
by the InteractionHandler.

        This then creates some chunk of code, which can create an awful dialog
showing an image: icon-themes/galaxy/res/cookie.png

        I guess this dates back to the 'browser' days of LibreOffice; and since
apparently no-one uses it, it'd be a reasonable easy-hack to expunge
that stuff completely from uui/source/*cookie*

        Or did I miss something ? has anyone ever seen that dialog ? ;-)

Sure did I see that dialog. :) It's what all the fuzz was about back in the day... And yes, it even required an oversized cookie pic to (not) scare people off even more.

You are right, as apparently there is no use of com.sun.star.ucb.HandleCookiesRequest across the code base, it shouldn't hurt much to remove UUIInteractionHelper::handleCookiesRequest for good (and mention this in the documentation of com.sun.star.task.InteractionHandler, and probably deprecate the cookie-related stuff in com.sun.star.ucb).

Stephan