Hi, while working on this bug (33599) I found an issue which causes writer to crash.
Here are the steps to reproduce it:

  1. Open new writer document.
  2. Insert new comment by pressing Ctrl+Alt+C or by selecting Insert/Comment
  3. Write 'Test' into the comment.
  4. Press Alt+Tab to switch to other application
  5. Press Alt+Tab again to switch back to writer
  6. Type in 'xyz' <- this gets inserted before 'Test' (because of Bug 33599).
  7. Delete 'xyz' with backspace. Deleting last character ('x') crashes writer.

Can someone test that reproducing these steps crashes his/her LO as well?

Szabolcs