Hello,

This makes you eligible for the Google Summer of Code. This is not meant
that you are chosen, but your application is valid and will be
considered in the mentor meeting.

Thanks

Fridrich

On 13/04/12 15:20, Коростіль Данило wrote:
Hello gentlemen,

Sorry again for delay. I was really busy because of my defeating of
pre-thesis report.

So I've done some initial job that you can estimate. Currently I'm in
process of improving and porting all Ukrainian rules from LT project.

The patch attached. If I'm doing something wrong, just inform me. Also
I'm working at github:
https://github.com/korostil/lightproof_uk

Thank you, sirs!