For some reason this was held as a draft and was never sent off to the list....

On Mon, Apr 2, 2012 at 1:43 PM, Markus Mohrhard
<markus.mohrhard@googlemail.com> wrote:
Hey,

[1] prevents that cell borders are incorrectly saved to xls after
import from xls. The problem is that one of the old go-oo patches
changed the defaults for xls import but did not adjust the values for
xls export. I now moved the border width information into a common
header file so that these are shared between import and export.

This patch should be safe and fixes one more of the border problems so
I hope we can get this into 3-5.

Looks good. Pushed to 3-5 with my sign-off.

As an aside, these default border thickness differences between Calc
and Excel occasionally show up as "bugs".  So far I haven't had a good
way to solve this cleanly, but it has been in the back of my head for
quite some time.

Anyways,

Kohei