Marco Cecchetti wrote:
Week 1, 2, 3
  Task 1 - Porting the part of the Impress animation engine
           responsible for slide transitions and providing
           support at least for the following basic slide
           transitions:
             Wipe up, down, left, right
             Push up, down, left, right
             Fade Through Black
             Fade Smoothly

Hi Marco,

really glad to see you back - your CV is impressive, wrt the project
plan - the above can IMO be done quicker, all those slide
transitions are mostly coded individually - so if you can do wipe
up, the other wipes, and push, are like 3 extra hours of work or so.

Week 4, 5
  Task 2 - Implement support for repeated animations
  Task 3 - Implement support for rewinded animations

Those two are not exactly working correctly even in the c++
implementation - fixes there greatly appreciated. I would not mind
to extend these subtasks to multiple weeks. ;)

  Task 4 - Provide the possibility to go backward of one
           single effect.

Spend a week or two on that as well. And we should roll back any
smart idea for the state machine there into c++ land then. :)

Week 6, 7
  Buffer - Spread from the GSoC start to the mid-term period

Good.

Week 8, 9
  Task 5 - New text export implementation that provides better
           support for text search engines

Week 10, 11
  Task 6 - Provide support for text animations
  Task 7 - Export embedded svg pictures in a transparent way

Week 12, 13
  Buffer - Spread from the mid-term period to the GSoC end.

Yeah, this is alright

Optional task:
  Use svg native gradients whenever possible.

I would love that!

So - go ahead with submission. We can always tweak it, even inside
melange.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten