On Monday 02 of April 2012, Arnaud Versini wrote:
Hi,

It was only to make sure we don't overread the array, and because of the
valgrind message.

Sorry

 No need to be sorry, handling the .doc format is nothing trivial :). I was
only curious if you did the patch based only on valgrind or if you had some
documents where the sizes didn't exactly match what the spec says.

 Miklos has already fixed Read_UL(), but your patch lists more places. Could
you check why those places needed the change and make them read the proper
sizes according to what the .doc spec says?

--
 Lubos Lunak
 l.lunak@suse.cz