Hi Tor, all

Tor Lillqvist-2 wrote

My *personal* fear is that if we start doing these kinds of
suggestions, we will get into nasty nationalistic arguments...

"We here in Freedonia certainly don't need any Sylvanian dictionary;
we will never forget how they destroyed our Holy Bicycle of Yendor at
the Glorious Battle of Strawberry Fields in A.D. 567!"

Well, by installing all, not only you waste a "measly" 178Mb(!!!) on
dictionaries only but you are already offending the Freedonians...

Tor Lillqvist-2 wrote

On the other hand, not suggesting any except that for the UI language
selected, also opens up a Pandora's Box, "Don't you idiots know that
Baklavian is also an official language here in Equatorial Kundu, all
EqK citizens are required by law to be able to write documents in
either languages, this is an insult to the Kundu People!"

:)
Unless there are a set of rules (e.g. for Equatorial Kundu include Kundulese
and Baklavian, etc) I think that if users see their own language selected
they will be happy and since the installer options are saved, even if they
have to select another language, it  is  a one time operation...

Personally I think that less is more :) and saving 178Mb on dictionaries
only is probably a good idea...

Regards,
Pedro