I don't need detect the file format, I only need to know the file extension
name and if it is .wps(for example abc.wps) when open file then lets my DLL
function( the function can translate the wps file into LO file format)
handle it, and the function will make a new file named .odt( for example
abc.odt) and let's LO reopen the abc.odt file, that's all.