Hi all,

If somebody into chart and/or calc -- yes Markus, I'm looking at you :) -- could have a look at this failure, that would be highly appreciated. Noel said he intends to look into this, too, but would take quite a while and he wouldn't mind a helping hand; and I would like to see this test go green again as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Stephan