On 18/03/12 17:42, Hasitha Dhananjaya wrote:
Hi all,

I'm a second year undergraduate student from University of Moratuwa.
I would like to join GSocC 2012 to following project. *Template
translation / shrink bloated install size* I have followed Java
course and now I'm following C++ course. So I think I can contribute
for this project and I try to do my best. I got this project idea
from this link.
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Gsoc/Ideas

hello Hasitha,

great to hear that you are interested in participating in GSoC.

quoting from
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/org/google/gsoc2012/libreoffice:

Prove that you want to get involved into LibreOffice. In order to
check this we will require students to complete one of the Easy
programming tasks on the Easy_Hacks page (or part of one if that
EasyHack is a selection of separate tasks), though the dead-line for
this isn't hard but needs to be somewhere before the end of the
selection process

to get started, read these, and build LO from source:

http://www.libreoffice.org/developers-2/
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Easy_Hacks#Easy_Programming_tasks

in case you run into build problems, don't hesitate to ask for advice on
IRC or this list.

regards,
 michael