Lionel Elie Mamane píše v Čt 15. 03. 2012 v 18:53 +0100:
Attached patch fixes fdo#46843, namely that the graphical query editor
loses the query's sorting order. (most annoying, severity critical)

Culprit:

commit 33b9b857ea6cb5a6f731de68f58e532242c43d30
Author: Ocke Janssen [oj] <Ocke.Janssen@oracle.com>
Date:   Tue Jan 4 13:12:33 2011 +0100

    dba34c: #i20306# support for window function and limit fetch first, ... added

Which pushed the order by clause from fourth to fifth position in
table_exp rule of connectivity/source/parse/sqlbison.y

Hmm, both queries are sorted by "name". The first query should be sorted
by "job".

It works better, definitely. I wonder if there is one more bug or if it
needs another values instead of the hardcoded "4".

Lionel, any idea here?

Best Regards,
Petr