Hello,

In svx cppcheck reports this :
[source/items/algitem.cxx:183]: (warning) Redundant assignment of "nAngle"
in switch
Here are the lines :
    switch( static_cast< SvxCellOrientation >( GetValue() ) )
    {
        case SVX_ORIENTATION_BOTTOMTOP: nAngle = 9000;
        case SVX_ORIENTATION_TOPBOTTOM: nAngle = 27000;
        default: ; //prevent warning
    }

It 's been there since the commit 56ce215d39efdb96703a53b7b51c9c5a0d61c9f1
(02/08/2004)

Can I cherry-pick this commit 49d7d4b3255f731ce9a8b5256da25f6a9bf53169 to
3.5 ?

Julien.