Do you have the source somewhere public ?
I was going to make a github project for it. The current codebase is
fairly generic and can be used for any mailman mailing list, so I
don't see any need for it to be libreoffice only. Of course for it to
be truly useful we need LibO-specific features, so I still need to
think about that.

and license statment)
It would be fairly trivial for me to get it to scrape the wiki page
and mark patches with/without license.

And I would like to go further and apply and push these
patch to gerrit for review...
What is the status of gerrit? I'll have to look into the API etc, but
is it available yet?

Would we be able to install this somewhere? Perhaps
patches.libreoffice.org? It's easy to just FTP it somewhere, all I
need is a cronjob and mysql database, or do you guys require a more
structured deployment process?

Cheers,
Josh