On 12/03/12 14:15, Caolán McNamara wrote:
Now I just set the ENABLE_RELEASE_BUILD to true before building the
install to get the old normal non-parallel build msi installer that
does the right thing
I would say "does the right thing" for me. I'm not a typical user and removing and/or upgrading the currently installed LO with a potentially unstable developer version is part of my workflow :-) I don't want to have to deal with the limitations that the ( no doubt useful especially for qa volunteers ) parallel installable version brings me

Noel

ps. the magic registration command is msiexec /i LibODev<whatever>.msi WRITE_REGISTRY=1 ( thanks to Andras ) ( ref fdo#46498 )