On Mon, 2012-03-12 at 13:25 +0400, libreoffice.ge@gmail.com wrote:
As we informed earlier we are trying to Migrate from OOO Calc to LO
Calc in  our J2EE software.  One of the function we need is to ” SAVE
AS HTML”  OOO|LO Calc Workbook .  Now we are doing it using the code /
method below.

        So - I didn't really grok what your use-case is. For "export to HTML"
you must have some model / file format to start with and want to convert
it to something else.

        Assuming that is not libreoffice itself, you probably want to look at
running:

        ./soffice --help
--convert-to output_file_extension[:output_filter_name] [--outdir output_dir] files
      Batch convert files.
      If --outdir is not specified then current working dir is used as output_dir.
      Eg. --convert-to pdf *.doc

        Which you can just spawn in the background, will do the conversion and
exit.

ANY CHANCE TO DO IT WITHOUT RUNNING OOO/LO ?  (Like POI can do with
Excel Files.)  . We are looking to http://www.jopendocument.org/ , but
we are very new to LO so any recommendation is very welcome.

        That might be possible, you could do more work to the ooconvert thing
to make it possible to bootstrap UNO (@#$@$#%ing difficult sadly) inside
your existing application, and then link the libraries that do the work
into that, but .... really it'd be easier to run ./soffice --convert-to
foo.xls baa.ods or whatever.

        HTH,

                Michael.