On Tue, 2012-03-06 at 21:59 +0100, Andras Timar wrote:
In some scenarios it is desirable to disable Online Update feature. It
can be done interactively but I'm thinking of silent install on

        Looks good to me :-)

Windows in a corporate environment. It can be done easily from the
command line with the REMOVE=gm_o_Onlineupdate option, however, it
would be better to use the ISCHECKFORPRODUCTUPDATES variable, because
sysadmins are more familiar with that.

        It looks as if we already set that in our install anyway - right ?

I pushed the fix to master, and a similar patch for libreoffice-3-5
branch is attached.

        Pushed to -3-5

        Thanks !

                Michael.