Just to piggyback this thread, because I am having build errors on master too.

Okay, bad news... I still couldn't build LibreOffice :(.
It fails in two modules: officecfg and sal. I tried building them
separately, with a make clean before that, but I still get errors...

I am having errors in sal too.

And for sal module, there are lots of C++ errors and warnings and also
"No such file or directory" errors.
If I should post the output, tell me and I'll put it in a pastebin.

These too. It appears if I do a top-level "make clean && make", I get
one set of errors (syntax errors in the code), and if I do a make
sal.clean && make sal, I get directory errors instead.

This is all on the latest master (b43fe402154fae9bf1e2201d9b1a049cbcaf63ef).

Errors from "make clean && make":

/home/josh/git/libo/sal/qa/rtl/math/test-rtl-math.cxx:29:24: error:
sal/config.h: No such file or directory
/home/josh/git/libo/sal/qa/rtl/math/test-rtl-math.cxx:30:30: error:
sal/precppunit.hxx: No such file or directory
/home/josh/git/libo/sal/qa/rtl/math/test-rtl-math.cxx:36:24: error:
rtl/math.hxx: No such file or directory

Errors from "make sal.clean", done straight after:

rm: cannot remove
`/home/josh/git/libo/solver/unxlngx6.pro/inc/osl/armarch.h': Is a
directory
rm: cannot remove
`/home/josh/git/libo/solver/unxlngx6.pro/inc/osl/conditn.h': Is a
directory
rm: cannot remove
`/home/josh/git/libo/solver/unxlngx6.pro/inc/osl/conditn.hxx': Is a
directory

Took a look over cgit, for somethis which might be it, is:
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/sal?id=cb83035cd248348c0301a765dfe80c8d95859b4a
to blame?

Cheers,
Josh