finally had time for a look

Thanks!

the problem is this:

Great hints, will investigate.

what gcc version do you use... oh, that's an unusual one :)

Hopefully clang will be more used also on our traditional platforms in
the future; after using it for a week or so to compile LO code, I am
already overwhelmed by the awesomeness of its diagnostics;)

Too bad if its dependency file generation has some glitch that derails
gbuild, but then, the exact semantics of those -M* switches isn't
formally defined of course, so implementations trying to behave like
gcc are bound to have slight differences.

--tml