On Sun, 2012-03-04 at 19:31 +0100, Tommy wrote:
what's the purpose of such a button?
once you are in the start center you already can close everything
simply hitting the "X" button in the right upper corner.

        Ah - this might be to help with systems that don't have a window
manager in the same way that desktop systems do.

please, understand I'm not criticizing your patch, I'm just curious to know
why users would need it.

        Perhaps in the above situations; eg. we have a 'close' icon in our
menu-bar already for closing documents when you can use the WM
decoration instead - though the semantics are a bit different.

        IIRC on netbooks we try to full-screen a lot of windows, so it'd be
useful there I guess. Dezsi - did you have a screenshot of the new
window with that included ?

        HTH,

                Michael.