On Fri, 2012-03-02 at 09:26 +0800, huqitu du wrote:
I found
this http://ask.libreoffice.org/question/433/how-do-i-change-my-default-font-from-times-new
but this is not me wanted, I want to change default settings from
source file, so I can make a installer, and when I install Office, the
changed value is  there.

        In general, the way I would do that is to backup your settings
directory and then change the setting you want to change by default and
exit. Now you have two settings directories, one with and one without
the change.

        diff -ur from the old to new settings directory

        You'll almost certainly find the change in a huge, non-line-wrapped XML
file. So, turn that into something pretty:

        xmllint --format foo.xml > baa.xml

        both for before and after; then diff -u again - that'll show you which
setting is the one to change.

        Then poke in officecfg/ which as the default configuration, and tweak
the equivalent setting there - re-compile that, and you should have an
updated default.

        Hope that helps.

        Regards,

                Michael.