Michael Stahl píše v Pá 24. 02. 2012 v 17:25 +0100:
On 24/02/12 17:19, Petr Mladek wrote:
NOTE: The commit deadline for 3.5.1-rc1 is postponed to the
following Wedensday/Thursday. We need to give testers some chance to
check rc1.

you mean the deadline for rc2, right?

sure

See the attached list of changes against 3.5.0-final.

  + accessibleTreeNode: fix headless crash (#2, #1, #15, #4, #12, #11, #5, #10, #0, #7, #16,
#8, #13, #9, #14, #6, #3) [Michael Stahl]

i didn't fix that many bugs, perhaps the script to generate these should
assume that 1 to 3 digits are stack frame numbers and not bug ids  :)

It is generated by git:libreoffice/core/bin/lo-commit-stat. It malforms
more commit messages. Feel free to push patches ;-)

Best Regards,
Petr