Dear  Michael,

Thank you very much for your response. Yes I am aware that we need OpenOffice/ LO to be installed on local machine in order to run it in applet. This is not a good option but do we have others?

Code is exactly same as described in the sample. I will try it myself first and then report in details ( if I will failed) .

Does LO have a network installation?

Best Regards,

Nick.