Hi Lionel,

On 2012-02-20 at 13:24 +0100, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:

Would it be possible to have a Windows tinderbox build a private
branch of mine? It would roughly be libreoffice-3-5 plus most of my
commits to master.

As we talked on the IRC, I don't really want to load the current Windows
tinderbox(es) with additional builds; with the amount of commits we are
having, doubling the current build times would be risky.

But - I managed to find an unused machine with Core2 Duo and 5G RAM,
Fridrich will install the build prerequisites there, and measure the
build time.

As always - the more tinderboxes the merrier ;-)  So if anybody here has
a fast machine & would like to setup regular Windows builds there, it
would be awesome.

Practicalities: the best would probably be for me to push that branch
to the "official" freedesktop git? I'm of half a mind to just call it
something like "LEM-working" or "lmamane" and of half a mind to call
it something like "features/base-preview".

features/base-preview sounds great to me :-)

Regards,
Kendy