Hi Greggory,

        Thanks for getting stuck into the easy hacks ! :-)

On Tue, 2012-02-21 at 17:08 -0700, greggory.hz@gmail.com wrote:
I've attached a patch to resolve the easy hack referenced in the
subject (pretty straight forward, though I wouldn't put it past me to
miss something little). I'm very new to libreoffice development and
I'm excited to contribute as much as possible. This is my first
attempt at that. I except and welcome feedback from the community and
look forward to continuing to work with everyone here.

        So - the patch looks lovely, and I've pushed it - clearly I should file
more easy hacks, I only got this one filed yesterday IIRC ;-)

P.S.: the patch is made available under the MPL/LGPLv3+

        Thanks :-) it helps if you can make a blanket statement on the mailing
list, and then add yourself to:

        http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Developers

        If that's possible ?

        Nice work anyhow,