On Mon, 2012-02-20 at 17:45 +0100, Winfried Donkers wrote:
Attached patch addresses the first fix for fdo45671, the rest will follow one by one.

        Nice :-)

This patch is a bit more elaborate than I expect the rest to be as I prepared the code
for the patches to follow, i.e. for the split buttons that I will be adding.

        Fair enough.

I have renamed class SvxFontColorExtToolBoxControl to SvxColorExtToolBoxControl
as the class now handles not only font and font background, but also cell background
and paragraph background ( and will handle borders too, I think).
The working principle is the same as used for fdo34425.

        Looks good to me, of course hopefully we can improve the color issue
you identified in your other mail, but it's a good start.

        Thanks !

                Michael.